Ballooning is a sport activity.
Our flights are forbidden to:
- People under 7 years old or less than 1.40m tall
- Pregnant women
- People with a medical contraindication
- People with an unstabilised sprain/fracture/dislocation or recent surgery.
Each passenger must meet the following limitations:
- Be independent, able-bodied, understand instructions
- Stand for 2 hours
- Climb into a gondola without a door, 1.30 m high
- Adopt the landing position (legs and knees bent, back against a wall).
- Hold on firmly with both hands to a handle so as not to be thrown out of the basket on landing
- Withstand a possible shock during landing (identical to a 50 cm jump).
As Aérovision has no medical qualification, passengers are required to check with their doctor whether they are fit to fly in a hot-air balloon
Passengers will be required to inform us of any frailties, such as osteoporosis, prosthesis (knee or hip) and any limitation linked to health or age (non restrictive list). AEROVISION will check whether it can put in place additional safety measures. If necessary, AEROVISION may refuse boarding.
In the event of erroneous declarations, the Captain may refuse the passenger boarding.
Discover our other hot air balloon rides
Aérovision, based in Alsace and the Vosges Mountains, offers regular hot air balloon flights.